Assembly 9 2 21
We all have favourite songs that hold a special place in our heart. Some songs are there because they are just brilliant, some because they remind us of a particular moment in time and some because they express exactly how we feel right now.
For today’s challenge we are asking you to name your top three favourite songs …but there is a catch. You have to try and get at least one other person to agree with your choices….! So contact your friends with your list and see can you come to an agreement on your top three best songs ever…who knows we might get a chance to listen to them live on Sham Radio before the week is out!
Now for a few notices.
- Student council are preparing a surprise for us so be sure to participate in the 3 minute challenge during the week to help them in their preparations!
- Best of luck to all the exam students who are doing tests at the moment. Well done and keep up the good work.
- Journals from 2nd years today. Take a picture of the week ending the 5th of February and email it as follows: 201 to email@example.com and 202 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A reminder that if a teacher is absent you will be contacted by either Ms Reynolds or Mr Lyons and directed to the teacher who will supervise you online. If in doubt just email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best of behaviour is expected at all times. Good behaviour makes life better for everybody so do the clever thing by doing the right thing.
- A reminder that this is day two of the 3 minute challenge. Follow the link below to complete today’s challenge!
We take a moment to read the prayer that Ms Keenan has shared with us this morning…
Take time to dream,
it is hitching your soul to the stars.
Take time to work,
it is the price of success.
Take time to think,
it is the source of power.
Take time to play,
it is the secret of perpetual youth.
Take time to read,
it is the foundation of knowledge.
Take time for worship,
it is the highway of reverence
and washes the dust of the earth from your eyes.
Take time to be friendly,
it is the road to happiness.
Take time to help and enjoy friends,
it is the source of happiness.
Take time to love and be loved,
it is the sacrament of life.
Take time to laugh,
it is the music of the soul.
Take time for beauty,
it is everywhere in nature.
Take time to look around,
it is too short a day to be selfish.
Take time for health,
it is the true treasure of life.